Saturday, February 4, 2012

Doggy Tattoos Rule!

Hi! I just have one burning question: Do I have to play the count down game when the snow, cold (may I squeeze in MISERY) is over and done with? Is there anyone else with me? Sheesh! how can you love it? Especially if you're a thousand years old like I am. I'm done with the "fun" sporty snow stuff that kids love to do out there. So here I am stuck with the adult leftovers of shoveling, cursing busted water pipes, and hauling kerosene to fill up the "high tech" yeah right....  heaters. Never once have I gotten the entire thing in without spilling it - kinda my trademark. So, what's new with you? Oh, nothing? I thought so. Does that mean that I have to carry the whole burden of entertaining you?  Oi vay ( for you New Yorkers).  Hello! is there anyone home? Just a little bit more - force yourself to stay here! Okay.... another HOT subject of crucial interest:  PET TATTOOS.  Actually it's done with wipe-off ink so that these newbie tat artist/owners think that it's the cat's meow ( or if you want to go further back in history: the bee's knees) of doggy/kitty coolness. God, what about the animals whose hair is dyed to match "mommy's"? I've seen, more than once in beautiful downtown Tokyo, couples strutting around with some yappy dogs in a baby carriage, sporting little outfits that cost a mint. How _ ussy whipped are these guys anyway?  Now for the highlights of the day!  Ready and waiting with your tongues hanging out? Yeah? Okay, here goes: As seen on a tee shirt: DRUNK DUDES LOVE ME  and on another one:  DRUNK CHICKS LOVE ME  I could never figure out which gender should wear which. That's your job to do. Oh, a last tiny one I saw:  Leave That Loser  N-O-W.  Sounds good....    Bye
                                                          Mountain Mama Japan

2 comments:

  1. I am not certain the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for great information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.
    DigiTech RP70 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor

    ReplyDelete